Shogun Millennia 28 x 9.5cm StirFry Wok with Lid (4.5L) + 20 x 7.5cm Open Deep Frypan with Marble Coating (1.8L) With FREE Gift
FREE Shogun K-Essential Silicone Turner worth RM59.90
Capacity : 4.5L
Induction Base Diameter: 14.2cm
Color: Black and Pink
Product Material: Thick Guage aluminium
- Tritanium Dura reinforced with ceramic particles provides long lasting non-stick durability
- Food slide easily off, making it easily to clean and reducing your oil consumption.
- Feature : SPECIAL DESIGNED THICK GAUGE ALUMINIUM BODY
- Superior heat distribution.
- Save up to 30% of energy than normal cookware as normal heat retained ERGONOMIC SAFETY HANDLE
- Stay-cool bakelite handle for safe and easier handling HIGH HEAT RESISTANT EXTERIOR COATING INDUCTION BASE
- Suitable for all cookware stoves
- 6 Layer Shogun System
- 1st Layer – Resistant Top Coat applied wet-in-wet Tritanium Dura Non-stick Coating
- 2nd Layer – Wet-in-wet coating reinforced with ceramic resistant particles.
- 3rd Layer – Premer with optimum adhesion to the substrate
- 4th Layer – Aluminium core provides excellent thermal conductivity and heat distribution
- 5th Layer – High heat resistant exterior coating
- 6th Layer – Induction base
- Use & Care
- BEFORE USE
- CLEAN THE COOKWARE Please clean the cookware thoroughly with dish drop & a non-scratch sponge.
- RINSE & DRY
- DURING COOKING
- LOW TO MEDIUM HEAT/FLAME The thick gauge aluminium body of Shogun non- stick cookware has great heat conductivity, so please use low to medium heat. Start with medium flame & turn to low flame once cookware is hot.
- OVERHEATING EMPTY COOKWARE Do not overheat an empty cookware over high flames as it can cause damage to the non-stick coating over a period of time. Just heat & cook immediately.
- After use, let it cool, please clean interior cookware with dish drop & a non-scratch sponge.
- For stubborn stains or burnt food please put some water & dish drop inside the cookware & boil on small flame to loosen stubborn stains. Remove, wash clean & dry.
- Always clean the exterior of the cookware with dish drop & non-scratch sponge. If stains is on the exterior of cookware wash immediately. Do not burn the stain over the flame as this will cause the stain to be infused into the exterior cookware & will be difficult to remove. However this will not influence the performance of your cookware.
- BEFORE USE