La gourmet 28x 6.5cm Galactic Deep Frypan with Induction with FREE Gift
FREE Shogun K-Essential Silicone Turner worth RM59.90
Product Material: 18/10 stainless steel + non-stick
Combines the benefit of Stainless Steel and Non-stick
1.Combines the benefit of Stainless Steel and Non-stick
2.ILAG PREMIUM Non-stick coating from Switzerland
3. Foods slide easily off, making it easy to clean and reducing your oil consumption
4.DURABLE CLADDED BODY
5. 5-Ply Cladded 18/10 stainless steel body for better heat distribution
• STAINLESS STEEL HANDLES & KNOB
• Secure and safe grip
• Quality Assurance
• 10 YEARS WARRANTY on the stainless steel body
• 2 YEARS WARRANTY on non-stick coating
1. Ultimate non-stick durability
• The raised stainless steel honeycombed shaped web protect non-stick coating.
2. Raised stainless steel dots. For added non-stick protection.
3. ILAG Premium Non -stick coating from Switzerland.
USE & CARE
• CLEAN THE COOKWARE
i) Fill the cookware with water till it covers all of the non-stick honeycombed surfaces, add some drops of dishwashing liquid and boil for 5 minutes. Throw the water away and repeat this 2-3 times.
ii) After boiling with water 2-3 times wash the cookware thoroughly with water and dish soap and a non-scratch sponge.
• RINSE & DRY
• USE LOW TO MEDIUM HEAT
Due to the high heat retention, once the cookware is heated, medium or low heat is sufficient to perform normal cooking. This saves energy, gas and money.
• USE NYLON/SILICON OR WOODEN SPATULA
It is recommended to use nylon/silicon or wooden spatula as this will avoid damaging the non-stick surface of the wok and prolong its lifespan.
• AVOID HITTING WOK WITH SHARP OBJECTS
Avoid hitting the wok with the sharp ends of a stainless steel spatula. This may cause dents and small pinholes on the surface.
• AVOID BAKING SALT IN WOK
Baking salt for long periods of time can cause pitting on the wok to occur.
• After use, please clean interior cookware with dish drop and a non-scratch sponge.
• For stubborn stains or burnt food please put some water and dish drop inside the cookware and boil on a small flame to loosen stubborn stains. Remove, wash clean and dry.
• Always clean the exterior of the cookware with dish drop and a non-scratch sponge. If stains are on the exterior of cookware wash immediately. Do not burn the stain over the flame as this will cause the stain to be infused into the exterior cookware and will be difficult to remove. However, this will not influence the performance of your cookware.
10 YEARS WARRANTY on stainless steel body + 2 YEARS WARRANTY on non-stick coating (manufacturing defects only. Normal wear & tear is not covered)