New Millennium PAC2GO 2.1L 3-tier lunch box O/W
Capacity : 2.1L
Product Material: SUS 304 Stainless Steel and PP
Color: Orange and White
- Healthy and safe for food contact use.
- Keeps food warmer/colder longer.
- Extra protection from heat/cold while handling the container.
- No misting on the exterior wall.
- Airtight and leakproof lid with in built rubber ring and pressure release valve
- Durable and reusable. Note; This is not Thermal Insulated.
- Easy Locking *Strong airtight performance.
- Convenient Handles * Makes carrying easy and secure.
- Stainless Steel Interior *Hygienic and healthy.
- BPA FREE *All plastic components are BPA Free.
- SUSTAINABILITY *La gourmet®’s 3R Bottles motto: Refill . Reuse . Reduce is all about sustaining and preserving the planet’s resources.
- Healthy *Non-reactive, toxin free, non-leaching, unlined and clean tasting.
- VACUUM SEALED *Airtight for better heat and cold retention.
- FOOD SAFE *Safe for food contact.Extra thick body. HEALTHY Non-reactive, toxin free, non-leaching, unlined and clean tasting. VACUUM SEALED Airtight for better heat and cold retention. FOOD SAFE Safe for food contact.Extra thick body.
Why Buy La gourmet®
3R products ? La gourmet® is commited to help protect our planet by producing products that preserve the environment and promote a healthy lifestyle. La gourmet® 's 'Love Our Planet' cammpaign is a choice that La gourmet® made. La gourmet® 3R Products are healthy for both you and our planet.
DURABLE La gourmet® 3R stands for :
REFILL - To refill and rehydrate our bodies. REUSE - To cut down plastic waste by reusing our bottles and containers. REDUCE - To reduce our carbon footprint by reducing the resources that we use by reusing La gourmet® 3R Products and finally recycling them.
Best Lunchbox and Tiffin Carrier (2015 -2019) La gourmet® Lunchbox has won many prestigious awards in recognition of its outstanding of quality and innovation.
Use & Care
- Before first use please clean with warm soapy water, rinse and leave open to air dry.
- Do not immerse in water.
- Do not put over open flame.
- Not microwavable.
- After use, wash, rinse, wipe dry and leave open to air dry to avoid the “after smell” of the previous use.