Shogun Granite-Plus 18 x 9cm Saucepan with Induction (IH) with FREE Gift
FREE Shogun Granite Plus 14cm Eggpan ( Non-Induction) worth RM79.90
Height : 15.9cm with lid / 9cm without lid
Length : 36.8cm
Width : 20.3cm
Weight : 1.09kg
Capacity : 1.8L
Product Material : Cast aluminium
Shogun cast cookware is individually cast in a mould, unlike press aluminium cookware which is pressed from a flat pre-cut circle. This makes Shogun die cast cookware stronger and more durable than other pressed cookware.
Granite Plus is the highest range of Shogun. It uses Tritanium Ultra Plus which is 5 layers non stick coating that is reinforced with ceramic and granite to provide long lasting and durable.
* Tritanium Ultra Plus Non stick coating from Switzerland reinforced with ceramic and granite particles.
Shogun 9 layers system premium range of cast aluminium cookware (inclusive of the 5 layers non stick coating)
Professional Chef’s Choice – stringent requirements for non-stick cookware namely:
• Long lasting non-stick capabilities.
• Fast to heat with good conductivity throughout the pan.
• Easy to clean. Shogun Granite Series meet the above requirements.
• Excellent Heat Conductivity and Energy Saving
• Body of the cookware is fully cast thick gauged aluminum which allows excellent heat conductivity that spreads out the entire body of the pan. This reduces the amount of energy needed for cooking
• High Heat Resistant Exterior Coating
• Ergonomic Safety Handles
• Stay-cool bakelite handles for safe & easier handling
• 2 Years Warranty* (For your peace of mind)
• Specially Designed Thick Gauge Cast Aluminum
• Induction Base
• Even cooking as thick base does not warp
• Foods slide easily off, making it easy to clean & reducing your oil consumption
• For superior heat conductivity and even heat distribution.
• Saves up to 50% of cooking time compared to normal cookware because more heat is retained
• PFOA FREE
Number of Layer with details:
1. Resistant Top Coat applied wet-in wet Non-Stick Coating from Switzerland.
2. Granite Coating Proven DURIT Protect Pro Quality and reinforced with Granite particles.
3. 3 colours sparkles
4. Highly ceramic reinforced mid coat.
5. Highly ceramic reinforced base coat.
6. Cast Aluminium care. Provides excellent thermal conductivity and heat distribution.
7. Specially prepared substrate.
8. High temperature exterior coating.
9. Induction base
• CLEAN THE COOKWARE
Before first use, wash the pan thoroughly in warm soapy water with a non-scratch scrub. If needed, you can also boil water in it for few minutes, throw the water away. Rinse, dry and it’s ready to use.
• LOW TO MEDIUM FLAME
The die-cast body of the Shogun non-stick cookware has great heat conductivity, so please use low to medium heat. Start with medium flame and turn to low flame once cookware is hot.
(Note: Fire burnt your food, heat cook your food. So after heating, always cook on medium to low heat and finish cooking with high heat within the last few minutes only.)
• OVERHEATING EMPTY COOKWARE
Do not overheat an empty cookware over high flames as it can cause damage to the non-stick coating over a period of time. Just heat and cook immediately.
• After use, please clean interior cookware with dish drop and a non-scratch sponge.
• For stubborn stains or burnt food please put some water and dish drop inside the cookware and boil on small flame to loosen stubborn stains. Remove, wash clean and dry.
• Always clean the exterior of the cookware with dish drop and non-scratch sponge. If stain is on the exterior of cookware wash immediately. Do not burn the stain over the flame as this will cause the stain to be infused into the exterior cookware and will be difficult to remove. However, this will not influence the performance of your cookware.