La gourmet Pull Cord Chopper , Spiralizer & Salad Spinner + La gourmet Anti Microbial Cutting Board Small+ Shogun Senjo 14cm Eggpan without IH
Anti Microbial Cutting Board Small
Shogun Senjo 14cm Eggpan without IH
Height : 3cm
Length : 28cm
Width : 14.8cm
Weight : 0.191kg
Diameter : 14cm
Capacity : 0.3L
Induction Base Diameter: N/A
Product Material : Cast Aluminium + Tritanium Mega Non-Stick Coating from Switzerland
Chop & Spiralize like a Pro No need to use electrictiy Chop, mince or puree in seconds
- Chop fresh cauliflower – cauliflower rice
- Mince meat and herbs for burger
- Mince chilies to make sambal
- Puree baby food
- Convert biscuits to crumbs for base of cheesecake
- Chop nuts
- Chop and make salsa Ideal for curly friens and vegetable
USE & CARE
- All products are washable except the lid. Wipe the lid with a clean damp cloth. Do not immersed the lid in water.
- Fit the blades onto the rod of the container.
- Close the lid and make sure it’s lock.
- Place the container onto a flat dry surface.
- Hold the container down with one hand and pull with the other.
- Wash your vegetable and trim one end to make it flat and even.
- Select the blade you want to use and secure the spiralizer lid to the container.
Button 1 & 2 – Thin, Button 2 or 2 – Medium, Button Reset – Ribbon
- Place the flat end of the vegetable against the blade.
- Use your hand and apply pressure to the vegetable and twist it clockwise.
- When you approach the end of the vegetable, save your fingers from any mishap by inserting the pronged food holder into exposed end of the vegetable.
- Continue twisting clockwise with the food holder.