Shogun cast cookware is individually cast in a mould unlike press aluminium cookware which is pressed from a flat pre-cut circle. This makes Shogun die cast cookware stronger and more durable than other pressed cookware.
Granite Plus is the highest range of Shogun. It uses Tritanium Ultra Plus which is 5 layers non stick coating that is reinforced with ceramic and granite to provide long lasting and durable.
* Tritanium Ultra Plus Non stick coating from Switzerland reinforced with ceramic and granite particles.
Shogun 9 layers system premium range of cast aluminium cookware (inclusive of the 5 layers non stick coating)
Professional Chef’s Choice – stringent requirements for non-stick cookware namely:
- Long lasting non-stick capabilities.
- Fast to heat with good conductivity throughout the pan.
- Easy to clean. Shogun Granite Series meet the above requirements.
- Excellent Heat Conductivity and Energy Saving
- Body of the cookware is fully cast thick gauged aluminum which allows excellent heat conductivity that spreads out the entire body of the pan. This reduces the amount of energy needed for cooking