Shogun Granite Plus 28 x 8.5cm Stirfry with Glass Lid with Induction (IH)
Height : 13.5cm with Lid
Length : 49.5cm
Width : 29.6cm
Weight : 1.78kg
Diameter : 28cm
Capacity : 4.2L
Induction Base Diameter: 16.2cm
Product Material : Cast Aluminium + Tritanium Ultra Plus Non-Stick Coating from Switzerland
Shogun cast cookware is individually cast in a mould unlike press aluminium cookware which is pressed from a flat pre-cut circle. This makes Shogun die-cast cookware stronger and more durable than other pressed cookware
SHOGUN GRANITE PLUS is the 9 -layer system premium range of cast aluminium cookware. Tritanium Ultra Plus which is 5 layers non-stick coating that is reinforced with ceramic and granite to provide long lasting cooking pleasure.
1st Layer : Resistant top coat applied wet-in-wet Tritanium Ultra Plus non-stick coating from Switzerland
2nd Layer : Granite coating .Proven DURIT Protect Pro Quality and reinforced with granite particles
3rd Layer : 3 colours sparkles
4th Layer : Highly ceramic reinforced Mid Coat
5th Layer : Highly ceramic reinforced Base Coat
6th Layer : Cast Aluminium Core that provides excellent heat conductivity even heat distribution
7th Layer : Specially Prepared Substrate
8th Layer : High Heat Resistant Exterior Coating.
9th Layer : Induction Base
WHY BUY SHOGUN COOKWARE
Tritanium Ultra Plus Non-stick Coating (Interior)
- Foods slide easily off, making it easy to clean and reducing oil consumption
- Tritanium from Switzerland meets the Highest SAFETY STANDARD and QUALITY ASSURANCE. Tritanium is produced by the biggest Swiss Non-stick Manufacturer.
- Low Fat Healthy Cooking. less Oil = Health
Special Designed Die-cast Aluminium Body
- Superior heat distribution
- Save up to 50% of energy vs normal cookware as more heat retained
Ergonomic Safety Handles
- Stay-cool bakelite handles for safe & easier handling
High Quality Tempered Glass
- For easy viewing of your cooking and reducing energy loss from opening the lid
Thick Gauge Induction Base
- Even cooking as thick base does not warp
High Heat Resistant Exterior Coating
Peace of mind
- 2 years warranty on manufacturing defects
This does not cover against scratches, blisters of non-stick due to persistent high heat & aggressive cooking. Normal wear & tear on the non-stick is also not covered
USE AND CARE
- CLEAN THE COOKWARE
-Please clean the cookware thoroughly with dish drop & a non-scratch sponge.
Rinse & Dry
- LOW TO MEDIUM HEAT/FLAME:
- The die-cast body of Shogun non- stick cookware has great heat conductivity, so please use low to medium heat. Start with medium flame & turn to low flame once cookware is hot.
- OVERHEATING EMPTY COOKWARE:
- Do not overheat an empty cookware over high flames as it can cause damage to the non-stick coating over a period of time. Just heat & cook immediately.
- After use, please clean interior cookware with dish drop & a non-scratch sponge.
- For stubborn stains or burnt food please put some water & dish drop inside the cookware
- For stubborn stains or burnt food please put some water & dish drop inside the cookware & boil on small flame to loosen stubborn stains. Remove, wash clean & dry.
- Always clean the exterior of the cookware with dish drop & non-scratch sponge. If stains are on the exterior of cookware wash immediately. Do not burn the stain over the flame as this will cause the stain to be infused into the exterior cookware & will be difficult to remove. However, this will not influence the performance of your cookware.