Conditions & Exclusions:
LA GOURMET shall not be obliged to repair or replace any product which is not accompanied by a valid proof of purchase. The product can be taken directly in person or must be adequately packaged and returned, by recorded delivery (or an equivalent method of postage), to LA GOURMET Head Office at Subang Jaya, Malaysia. Shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Alternatively, customers can also try calling the designated customer service number as advertised on the website. This guarantee applies only for products purchased and used for domestic purposes and will not cover any damage which occurs as a result of misuse, negligence, failure to follow product guideline instructions, or modification or unauthorized repair of the product, faulty packaging by the owner, or mishandling by any carrier.
It also does not cover normal wear and tears, maintenance or replacement of consumable parts, or the following:
- damages or poor results specifically due to wrong voltage or frequency as stamped on the product ID or specification
- using the wrong type of water or consumable
- mechanical damages, damage as a result of lightning or power surges
- damage to any glass or porcelain ware in the product
- accidents including fire, flood, etc – professional or commercial use.