La gourmet 7.0L Wonder Thermal Cooker
Cook Without Supervision
*La gourmet Thermal Cooker continues to cook your food by heat retention
Height : 27.5cm
Length : 27cm
Width : 31cm
Weight : 2.83g
Color : Black and Stainless Steel
Material : 18/10 Stainless Steel, PP and Form Insulated
Too busy to cook?
15 minutes is ALL YOU NEED!
- ENERGY SAVING UP TO 70%
*Our thermal cooker conducts heat quickly and uniformly. The food will continue cooking inside the Thermal Wonder Cooker.
- TIME SAVING
*15 minutes of cooking time is all you need. Cooking was never so easy or fast. As the food keeps cooking itself automatically using the heat accumulated inside. No further attention is needed as in the traditional cooking method.
*Suitable for any kind of cooking and any kind of cooking hobs (including induction).
*Non-porous and non-reactive. Same material used for surgical instruments(18/10 s/steel)
- COOKING PERFECTION
*Due to the shorter real heating time, the food inside can be hardly over cooked.
- HEALTHY COOKING
*The full flavors of the foods are preserved and much more nutrients are preserved.
*1 year warranty
Steps on how to cook?
- Place inner pot onto stove. Heat up ingredients and bring food to boil.
- Immediately transfer into outer thermal pot. Close lid and lock the cover.
- Leave food to cook. Unlock and serve. *Cooking time varies for different types of food.
Before Use Inner Pot Please wash the inner pot with dish drop, rinse, put water in the pot, boil it and throw the water away. The inner pot is ready to use.
Outer Pot Never soak your outer pot as this is vacuum thermal insulated. Just wipe with a clean cloth will do.
- Medium heat for cooking is recommended as high heat is not needed due to La gourmet®’s Triply base which has excellent heat conduction. Do not allow gas flames to extend up the sides of the inner pot. Never use high heat. Excessive heat may damage handles, cause food to stick and tinting of exterior surface. Stainless steel utensils should be used with care so as to avoid scratching the pot. Never leave your pot unattended while cooking as the hot burner may result in damage to the base or boil the liquid to dry. Never use the pot in the microwave
- Always use a soft cloth to handle the pot when is boiling hot even with the silicon protector on the handle.
- Before removing from stove, close the lid of the inner pot, boil for a further few minutes to ensure all heat is preserved within the pot. Transfer it to the outer pot and immediately close the lid of the outer pot Important Note: • Do not open the lid of the outer pot or inner pot for at least an hour as the heat is needed to cook the food. However, if you need to open the pot, please reheat the inner pot again before sealing it in the outer pot
- Do not heat empty inner pot
- Do not fill the pot to its rim. Fill pot up to 80% capacity. Less food below 50% capacity will also not provide the ideal retaining temperature.
- Frequent or repeated lifting of cover or lid may result in dropping of temperature.
- Do not place the pot in the oven, microwave or under the grill.
- Avoid excessive tilting to avoid spilling
- Never store food in the outer pot as this outer pot is to be used as the insulator only.
- Also do not use sharp instruments to cut or hit the inner of the outer pot as this may cause leakage to the thermal insulation of the double wall body. Once this leakage occurs, the pot will lose its insulation like all thermalwares. This damage will not fall under the warranty.
- Only use a soft wet cloth to wipe the outer pot will be sufficient.