La gourmet Cook & Pour 18 x 8.5cm Stainless Steel Saucepan With Glass Lid with Induction (2.2L)
Height : 8.5cm
Length : 37cm
Width : 18cm
Weight : 1.2kg
Capacity : 2.2L
Induction Base Diameter: 16.5cm
Product Material : 18/10 stainless steel
MERDEKA PWP SPECIAL!Tick the following checked box and get this Chopping Board & Knife Set for RM65 (RSP: RM159.00)
Cook & Pour Series Cookware
La Gourmet Cook & Pour stainless steel cookware series blends advanced technology with a modern design, presenting to you a range of cookware of superior quality whilst adding to your cooking convenience – stainless steel saucepan.
Its unique pour spout and colander cover allows for easy pouring, straining, and avoids spills. It is made of high quality 18/10 stainless steel, is non-porous non-reactive, and doesn’t corrode when coming in contact with acidic ingredients like lemon juice, vinegar, or wine. The Cook & Pour series is suitable for all stovetops including induction.
Encapsulated Bottom :
- The stainless steel saucepan has 3mm 3-ply encapsulated bottom has an aluminium core to ensure that the heat spreads evenly and thoroughly. This allows you to save time and energy as it shortens the cooking process.
Marks of Quality:
- It isn’t easy to choose the right cookware. Besides figuring out which material offers the most versatility, you must be sure the pots and pans are well-designed and safe to use. Several hallmarks distinguish good durable cookware from inferior brands:
- Cookware should be well balanced and sturdy enough to prevent denting and warping with ordinary use.
- The bottoms should be flat, to spread heat evenly.
- Handles should be strong enough to support the pan and comfortable to maneuver.
- Lids should fit snugly onto the pan to avoid rumbling during cooking.
La Gourmet cookware meets all these requirements!
Why choose 18/10 Stainless Steel
- Being the most versatile material, stainless steel with its high nickel content is nonporous and nonreactive; it doesn’t corrode when coming in contact with acidic ingredients.
- Extremely durable and resists denting and scratching while holding its shine even after years of cleaning.