LG New Millennium Superlight 0.25L thermal tumbler
Height : 17cm
Length : 6.3cm
Width : 6.3cm
Weight : 0.3kg
Material : SUS 304 Stainless Steel
1. Safe and Heathy
Made from high quality food grade 18/8 stainless steel that is non-reactive , toxin free, non- leaching, unlined, lead free and clean tasting.
2. Leak and Spill Proof
100% leak and spill proof.
3. U.S. FDA Approved
Made from 100% FDA- Approved materials. All plastic components are BPA free.
4. Best Thermalware (2014-2019)
La gourmet® Thermalware has also won many prestigious awards in recognition of its outstanding quality and innovation.
5. La gourmet Special Lining
La gourmet® special reflective lining improves heat retention by up to 30%.
6. Unrivaled Heat/cold Retention
up to 30% longer than regular thermal flask. Keep beverages hot or cold for more than 8 or 12 hours.
7. Hot and Cold
Suitable for both hot and cold beverages. Stays cool to the touch and condensation free..
8. Durable 18/8 Stanless Steel
Bust and leak proof thick gauge SUS304 18/8 Stainless steel body.
Light and compact design for easy transport and storage.
The range is made of using the ‘Pull Technology’ from Japan with superlight finish and no seams on the body.
Use & Care
Before first use please clean your La gourmet® product with warm water and dishwashing liquid. Using a cleaning brush with soft foam head will make the task easier. Do not use metal or hard plastic cleaning brushes.
Remove stains by adding a mixture of hot water and vinegar or lemon juice into the flask/mug and soak for several hours, empty and rinse thoroughly. For very stubborn stains you can try a mixture of bicarbonate soda and hot water. Soak for several hours before rinsing.
Dry with lid removed from the thermalware.
MAXIMUM HEAT/COLD RETENTION
Best results are achieved from your La gourmet® Thermalware by pre-rinsing it with hot water for hot drinks and cold water for cold drinks.
Do not overfill the La gourmet® Thermalware. The ideal liquid level should be 2-3cm below the rim to avoid spilling when re-opening and to prolong the life span of the silicon ring by not always soaking in the hot liquid.
CLOSE COVERS TIGHTLY
Ensure both the outside cover and the inner stopper are always tightly closed.
• For outer flask paint protection, DO NOT use abrasive scourer. Use a soft sponge for cleaning. Otherwise paint will be faded over a period of time.
• Do not use in the microwave/oven.
• Do not use over direct flame.
• Do not immerse the whole flask in water.
• Milk products and baby food are not recommeded to use for the flask, as vacuum insulation would cause bacterial grow rapidly and tend to get sour within few hours.
• Ice may be used in this unbreakable stainless steel vacuum thermalware. However DO NOT use carbonated beverages or dry ice. This may cause the stopper to eject forcefully.
• Do not put can of beer/beverages inside flask in order to prevent damage or out of shape.