Pureglas 0.65L Round Container
Product Material: Borosilicate Glass
- Pureglas is made from high quality borosilicate glass, has a low thermal expansion coefficient, which also adds to it’s exceptional performance at high temperatures (up to 80°C). This characteristic allows the glass to resist breakage cause by temperature change. Additionally, borosilicate glass is far more durable than traditional glass, and can withstand thermal shock that would break other glassware.
- AIR TIGHT Specially designed clips together with the silicone seal make it airtight.
- SILICONE SEAL Improves the freshness of items stored.
- 100% HIGH QUALITY BOROSILICATE GLASS High resistance to Thermal Shock, can withstand extreme heat and cold.
- HEALTHY Hygiene and safe from BPA No leaching of chemicals & Lead Free.
- 100% Borosilicate Glass
- 400ºC Oven OK!
- Heat Resistance Up To 400°C (only body)
- Cover Material: Food safe PP Lid Temperature Range: Within 120°C Container Material: Borosilicate Glass Container Body heat resistant temperature: 400°C Remove the lid when use in microwave and oven
Use & Care
- Wash with mild detergent, rinse and dry
- Delicate cycle in dishwasher on top rack
- Do not stack containers without lids on
- Do not use over direct flame
- Remove plastic lid when using in oven, microwave oven and dishwasher
- Do not heat empty containers
- Do not carry the container by holding just the lid as it could fall off