Shogun Granite-Plus 28cm Stirfry with glasslid, IH
Height : 13.5cm
Length : 49.5cm
Material : Cast Aluminium
- Shogun cast cookware is individually cast in a mould unlike press aluminium cookware which is pressed from a flat pre-cut circle. This makes Shogun die cast cookware stronger and more durable than other pressed cookware.
- Granite Plus is the highest range of Shogun. It uses Tritanium Ultra Plus which is 5 layers non stick coating that is reinforced with ceramic and granite to provide long lasting and durable.
- Professional Chef’s Choice - stringent requirements for non-stick cookware namely:
- Long lasting non-stick capabilities.
- Fast to heat with good conductivity throughout the pan.
- Easy to clean. Shogun Granite Series meet the above requirements.
- Excellent Heat Conductivity and Energy Saving.
- Body of the cookware is fully cast thick gauged aluminum which allows excellent heat conductivity that spreads out the entire body of the pan. This reduces the amount of energy needed for cooking
- Why Buy?
- High Heat Resistant Exterior Coating
- Ergonomic Safety Handles · Stay-cool bakelite handles for safe & easier handling
- 2 Years Warranty* (For your peace of mind)
- Specially Designed Thick Gauge Cast Aluminum
- Induction Base
- Even cooking as thick base does not warp
- Foods slide easily off, making it easy to clean & reducing your oil consumption
- For superior heat conductivity and even heat distribution.
- Saves up to 50% of cooking time compared to normal cookware because more heat is retained
- PFOA FREE
- Number of Layer with details:
- Resistant Top Coat applied wet-in wet Non-Stick Coating from Switzerland.
- Granite Coating Proven DURIT Protect Pro Quality and reinforced with Granite particles.
- 3 colours sparkles
- Highly ceramic reinforced mid coat.
- Highly ceramic reinforced base coat.
- Cast Aluminium care. Provides excellent thermal conductivity and heat distribution.
- Specially prepared substrate.
- High temperature exterior coating.
- Induction base,