Shogun cast cookware is individually cast in a mold, unlike press aluminum cookware which is pressed from a flat pre-cut circle. This makes Shogun die-cast cookware stronger and more durable than other pressed cookware.
SHOGUN SHINANO COLLECTION interior is coated with the non-stick Tritanium Dura which is a 6-layers Shogun system.
1st Layer: Resistant Top Coat applied wet-in-wet Tritanium Dura Mable Coating
2nd Layer: Wet-in-wet coating reinforced with Marble resistant particles
3rd Layer: Primer with optimum adhesion to the substrate
4th Layer: Die-cast aluminum core provides excellent thermal conductivity and heat distribution
5th Layer: High heat resistant exterior coating
6th Layer: Induction base
WHY BUY SHOGUN COOKWARE
- CONVENIENCE & VERSATILITY
- ENERGY SAVING – The excellent heat conductivity of the cookware reduces the amount of time and energy needed to cook.
- TRITANIUM® from Switzerland meet the Highest SAFETY STANDARD and QUALITY ASSURANCE. TRITANIUM® is produced by this biggest Swiss non-stick manufacturer.
- Low Fat Healthy Cooking. less Oil = Health
- PEACE OF MIND
- 2 years warranty on manufacturing defects
This does not cover against scratches, blisters of non-stick due to persistent high heat & aggressive cooking. Normal wear & tear on the non-stick is also not covered.
- SPECIALLY DESIGNED THICK GAUGED ALUMINIUM
- This ensures an excellent conduction of heat & helps to avoid warping & other issues.
TRITANIUM DURA NON-STICK COATING (Interior)
- Foods slide easily off, making it easy to clean and reducing oil consumption
- SPECIAL DESIGNED DIE-CAST ALUMINIUM BODY
- Superior heat distribution
- Save up to 50% of energy than normal cookware as more heat retained
Ergonomic Safety Handles
- Stay-cool Bakelite handles for safe & easier handling
High Quality Tempered Glass
- For easy viewing and reducing energy loss from opening the lid
- Suitable on all cook tops
High Heat Resistant Exterior Coating
USE AND CARE
- CLEAN THE COOKWARE
-Please clean the cookware thoroughly with dish drop & a non-scratch sponge.
- RINSE & DRY
- LOW TO MEDIUM HEAT/FLAME:
- The die-cast body of Shogun non-stick cookware has great heat conductivity, so please use low to medium heat. Start with medium flame & turn to low flame once cookware is hot.
- OVERHEATING EMPTY COOKWARE:
- Do not overheat an empty cookware over high flames as it can cause damage to the non-stick coating over a period of time. Just heat & cook immediately.
- After use, please clean interior cookware with dish drop & a non-scratch sponge.
- For stubborn stains or burnt food please put some water & dish drop inside the cookware & boil on a small flame to loosen stubborn stains. Remove, wash clean & dry.
- Always clean the exterior of the cookware with dish drop & non-scratch sponge. If stains are on the exterior of cookware wash immediately. Do not burn the stain over the flame as this will cause the stain to be infused into the exterior cookware & will be difficult to remove. However, this will not influence the performance of your cookware.