La gourmet Truly Oriental 6.0L Toughened Claypot
Height : 19cm
Length : 19cm
Width : 21.5cm
Weight : 3.18kg
Diameter : 22.3cm
Capacity : 6L
Induction Base Diameter: N/A
Product Material : Australia’s Spodumene, Clay, Kaolin & Quartz
- Free of Lead & Cadium.
- Tested by SGS Laboratories.
- 100% Safe, hygienic, healthy and nutiritious cooking.
- Made of high heat resistant ceramics.
- Fired at a high temperature of 1300°C.
- Can be subjected to high acidic or alkali usage.
- Original & natural flavor of food & taste is further enhanced when using T.O. Claypot.
- Very hygienic, safe and excellent for healthy and nutritious cooking.
- Eco and environmental friendly cookware.
- Wash pot with dish drop. Put water in pot, boil for 15 minutes. Throw water away and the pot is ready for use. CAUTION: Once heated, pot is very hot as heat is retained in the interior of pot. Please use mittens to handle the heated pot or wait for it to cool down.
- Always put contents in the pot before turning on the flame. Use medium heat to heat up and low flame to bring out the best flavor in cooking.
- For double boil, always use slow cooking method after water has boiled. This slow cooking will bring out the best and the soup will be tasty and nutritious.
- Excellent for braising meat and cooking in oven.
- Can be used to bake cake.
- Excellent for cooking claypot rice.
- Use dish drop and hot water to clean the pot.
- For stubborn stains, put some water and a drop of dish washing liquid in the claypot and boil to remove stains.
- Please handle the pot with care and Truly Oriental Claypot will give you many years of healthy and aromatic cooking.
- Do not soak in water for long period of time. Once wash let it air dry & store in good ventilation area.